What is ChondroPaw® and How Does it Work?
We are proud to be able to share over 15 years of research and great success in canine health support. ChondroPaw® was born from a desire to help dogs suffering from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and mobility problems. It is a human-grade remedy safe for dogs with no sides effects so simple to use that you do not need a veterinarian to administer the weekly doses.
ChondroPaw® has helped thousands of dogs all over the world to achieve a higher quality of life. Please join our family of happy dogs and owners who enjoy the unique benefits of our products.
- No Side-Effects: Doesn’t cause nausea, vomiting, adrenal gland damage, or GI distress.
- Vet Approved and Backed by Science: Pharmaceutical grade Chondroitin and a micro-dose of botanical extracts is proven to be a natural anti-inflammatory for dogs that helps alleviate dog arthritis.
- Gluten Free: All Chondropaw® ingredients are completely gluten-free to help with pets that may have certain allergies.
- Shellfish Free: All Chondropaw® ingredients are shellfish free to help with pets that may have certain allergies.
- No Artificial Flavors: Chondropaw® has no artificial flavors or additives to help with pets that may have certain allergies.
- Manufactured in an FDA-Registered Facility: Our facility adheres to the current Good Manufacturing Practices & Guidelines.
- 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with Chondropaw, you will get your money back, no questions asked.
ChondroPaw® Ingredients and Directions How to Use
ChondroPaw® is an all natural formula that contains:
Chondroitin is the main structural component of healthy cartilage. The unique combination of these elements when taken weekly supports your dog’s healthy hard tissue (bone/cartilage) and soft tissue (muscles/tendons/ligaments).
The Chondroitin Sulfate is approved for the control of the symptoms associated with non-infectious degenerative arthritis.
- Dog Arthritis – Osteoarthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease is a condition that can result from trauma to the joint, infection of the joint, age, or other autoimmune diseases that affect the joint itself.
- Dog Hip Dysplasia – This is a common condition, especially prevalent in older dogs and large breeds. Hip dysplasia is an abnormal formation of the joint that in its most severe form can eventually cause crippling lameness. The most common joints affected are the hips and elbows of the dog.
- Dog Arthrosis – This condition is simply the damage to a joint that occurs over time, secondary to normal wear and tear. This is more commonly found in older dogs.
Directions for Use of ChondrowPaw®
Each box contains 5 doses (5-week supply, or 4-week supply for initial dose)
- Use 2 vials of ChondroPaw, by mouth, on an empty stomach the first week.
- Use 1 vial of ChondroPaw, by mouth, on an empty stomach each week thereafter.
If you are having trouble giving ChondroPaw by mouth, you may put it in the dog’s food or water. Store the product in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures.
What to Expect from ChondroPaw®?
You should notice results within 30 days. If you do not see noticeable results within the initial 30 days, you are welcome to take advantage of our 30-day satisfaction guarantee and return the product. However, if you notice improvement in your dog’s general condition, we strongly recommend that you continue administering the product on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for 3-6 months to receive the continued desired results.
Please check our 30-day return policy. There are no reported side effects or drug interactions with Chondropaw, and it may be used along with prescription or OTC medications. All-natural and safe to use in conjunction with any other products. We recommend that you consult with your veterinarian if you have any specific concerns.
|Serving Size:||1 vial (1.2ml), (5.0 ml) or (10ml)|
|Servings per Container:||5 vials (6.25ml, 25ml or 50ml)|
|Each Serving Contains:||
– 125mg(1.25ml), 250mg(5.0ml), 500mg(5.0ml) or 1000mg(10ml) Chondroitin Sulfate (99% pure, pharmaceutical grade)
– Micro dosage of proprietary blend: Aconitum, Allium Sativa, Avena Sativa, Brionia Alba, Cinamoniun, Pulsatilla, Kali Carbonicum, Lycopodium, Ethyl Alcohol (FCC)
– Other ingredients: Distilled water, Potassium Sorbate
Chondroitin and the Global Shark Population
Chondroitin is typically sourced from shark species and we’re not satisfied that this is a renewable resource. We’re also concerned about reports of how cruel the shark fishing industry is. Worldwide demand for shark cartilage has meant the depletion of the global shark population and sadly the loss of many of these beautiful creatures from our oceans. For this reason, we’ve chosen to switch to bovine chondroitin for our chondroitin supplement as this is a by-product of the beef industry and a well regulated, high-quality material. The bovine chondroitin we use is a highly refined material made to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and USP(United States Pharmacopeia) standards.
ChondroPaw® helps your dog: Prevent, Delay, Stabilize, Repair, Reverse Lesions of the Articular Cartilage and Subchondral Bone. Maximum strength joint supplement helps your dog stay active, healthy, happy, pain-free and enjoying life; designed for dogs in all stages of life; for younger healthy dogs it provides the building blocks for healthy joints, bones and connective tissue In older or larger dogs with joint issues, it rebuilds and strengthens cartilage, reduces joint inflammation and associated pain, naturally lubricates and helps soothe sore achy joints, and increases flexibility and mobility.