Athlete and performance dogs – ChondroPaw
Humans and dogs have been companions for almost 33,000 years. Formerly, dogs have aided in searching for food, protecting family and property, collecting and moving livestock, guarding with soldiers, distinguishing drugs and explosives, and searching for lost humans. According to Stanley Leinwoll, “No animal I know of can consistently be more of a friend and companion than a dog.”
Currently, interest has been growing to train dogs for various types of competitions. There are numerous breeds of dogs that will join delightedly in every adventure because what a dog needs, some variety in their sport. Dogs love adventure. Diverse tests exist to determine the competency level of dogs. These tests are hunting tests, field tests, lure coursing, agility trial, and herding. After passing these tests, dogs can participate in different sports like dog diving, flyball, frisbee sleding, and tracking. These sports involve various hurdles and stages of complexity from which a dog has to pass, like jumping over different surfaces, ball catching with hurdles, distant jumping, and many more.
For a dog to be a perfect athlete, he should have the ability to overcome obstacles. Equally have the highest endurance levels, best coordination, maximum ability to maintain balance, and high flexibility. But as nothing comes without a price, injuries can occur, specifically tendon injuries during the events or can occur even during the practices. A dog can even start limping or favoring one leg due to pain, and there can be decreased mobility.
We at ChondroPaw provide you the best solutions for every dog problem. Our product ChondroPaw®, is for maintaining the health of your dog’s joints and connective tissue. It is the world’s best veterinarian-recommended joint health supplement brand. It is the best quality natural product that contains 99% genuine, pharmaceutical-grade Chondroitin sulfate and micro-doses of botanicals extracts. This amazing product can
- Support and the healing of healthy hard tissue (bone/cartilage) and soft tissues like muscles, tendons, and ligaments after an injury.
- It can support maintaining the health of soft tissue (muscle/tendons/ligaments) and hard tissues in the dog.
- It can prevent chronic pain or any kind of discomfort.
- It can eliminate the various problems like difficulty with getting up and down, morning stiffness when first getting up, trouble climbing stairs.
- It can reduce swelling around the joints,
- It can reduce symptoms like shivering and trembling
- It can increase alertness so that the dog will be more active and aware
- It will increase the desire to run and play.
This high-quality authentic product is fast-acting, advantageous, and 100% safe with zero side effects. It has a 30 days guarantee.